- Living Galaxy Physiology
User either is or can transform their body completely into a galaxy while maintaining their own sentience. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of galaxy, in which case it contains all the organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
User can manipulate the cosmological matter/energy existing within them, the lifeforms that inhabit them are often and extension of their being often acting as their immune system.
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Astronomical Physiology
- Civilization Manipulation
- Habitable Anatomy
- Meta Gravity Manipulation
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Universal Force Physiology
- Astronomy Embodiment
- Cosmic Entity Physiology
- Cosmic Symbiosis
- Grand Design Construction
- Universal Lordship
- Vulnerable to Galaxy Destruction.
- May be overtaken by Galaxy Manipulation and/or Universal Manipulation.
- T:D:H:D (DC Comics)
- Gorrl the Living Galaxy (Image Comics)
- Black Galaxy (Marvel Comics)
- Lumas (Super Mario Galaxy)
- Miky Way (Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls)
- Andromeda (Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls)
- Andromeda (Valkyrie Crusade)