- "Then to the gods crowed Gollinkambi,
- He wakes the heroes in Othin's hall;
- And beneath the earth does another crow,
- The rust-red bird at the bars of Hel."
- ― Poetic Edda, Völuspá
The power to use the abilities of galliforms. Variation of Avian Physiology.
- Galliform Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into galliformes, including turkey, grouse, chicken, New World quail and Old World quail, ptarmigan, partridge, pheasant, francolin, junglefowl and the Cracidae.
- Avian Physiology
- Environmental Adaptation
- Prey Instinct
- Cracidae Physiology (Cracidae (chachalacas and curassows): Climbing
- Megapodiidae Physiology (incubator birds):
- Numididae Physiology (guineafowl):
- Odontophoridae Physiology (New World quails)]:
- Phasianidae Physiology (chicken, quail, partridges, pheasants, turkeys, peafowl and grouse):
- Basan Physiology: Enhanced Stealth, Fire Breath
- Hippalectryon Physiology: Horse Physiology, Wing Manifestation
- Simurgh Physiology
See Also: Cocky Rooster.