The ability to interact with a game as if it were real. Opposite to Video Game Physics.
Users interact with a game as if it were real and get enhancements of different types depending on what game the user created/entered. May stem from Reality Warping.
- Digital Evolution
- Digital Form
- Divided Mind to embody a character created.
- Enhanced Memory via memory card.
- Technology-based powers.
- May need Reality Warping to operate.
- May need additional data skills.
- Desirable video game activity may result in undesirable outcomes in reality.