The user is able to perform/cast a rare variety of magic spells and feats that relates to games.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular type of game.
- May be ineffective without gaming materials.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Magic may be subject to rules of the game.