- Gamma Ray Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate gamma radiation, one of the weakest and strongest electromagnetic radiation types in existence, which is lethal to living beings in large doses due to its ionization of radiation. Gamma rays are the highest energy form of light, and pack at least 10,000 times more energy than a visible light ray.
Shown to be a good example of weak force interaction, gamma rays can generate matter from energy, being powerful enough to actually create matter. This is because, as Einstein's formula E = mc2 explains, energy can get converted to matter, and vice versa. Extraordinarily high-energy gamma rays, such as ones from black holes, can yield pairs of electrons and their antimatter counterparts, known as positrons, often creating an amalgamation of both.
When used properly, they can also effect healing and medicinal appliance.
- Atomic Dissociation
- Create/generate gamma radiation.
- Energized Body
- Energy Matter Manipulation
- Energy Transduction: while a weaker radiation, gamma radiation can create it's own matter and energy
- Gamma Radiation Attacks
- Gamma Radiation Immunity
- Manipulate the properties of gamma radiation.
- Move/lift gamma radiation.
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement
- Selective Damage: gamma radiation can be used to destroy what one wants.
- Gamma Radiation Aura
- Gamma Radiokinetic Combat
- Health Manipulation
- Augmentation Energy Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Electromagnetic Manipulation
- Matter Creation
- Mutation Manipulation
- Transformation Energy Manipulation
- Useless against lead, iron, and concrete.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be unable to create radiation, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be constantly active.
- May take time to learn control.
- Must be careful when using this ability.
- May be limited on how much or type of radiation they can control.
- George Tanner (Seikon no Qwaser)
- Hulks & Gamma Mutates (Marvel Comics)
- One Bellow All (Marvel Comics)
- Gamma gun, Lorenzo's Artifact gun, Zeta gun (Fallout 4)