- Gas Projection
- Gaseous Attacks
The user can release/use gaseous matter to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Gas Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of gas.
- Gas Beam Emission: Release beams of gas.
- Gas Blast: Release gas over a specific target area.
- Gas Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of gas.
- Gas Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of gas.
- Gas Breath: Discharge gas from the mouth.
- Gas Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Gas Cutting: Use gas to cut opponents.
- Gas Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with gas.
- Gas Pillar Projection: Project gas pillars.
- Gas Spike Projection: Project gas spikes.
- Gas Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of gas.
- Gas Wave Emission: Send out a wave of gas that repels everything.
- Expanding Gas Bolts: Project gas that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Gas Blasts: Release blasts of gas in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release gas blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of gas.
- Omnidirectional Gas Waves: Send out a wave of gas in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of gas that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release gas blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release gas blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of gas.
- Zap: A tiny short release of gas to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Benzinikinetic Combat
- Gas Manipulation]
- Gas Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Users may require outside source of gas to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Fetch Walker (Infamous: Second Son)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)