- "I’ve seen some nerve gas but..this gas got some nerve!"
- ― Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty)
- Benzinikinetic Physiology
- Gas Form/Physiology
- Gaseous Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into gas. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of gas, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Gas Generation
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't proofed against gaseous substances they can pass through it.
- Aerokinetic Creature Creation
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing the gas to fill the wounds.
- Gas Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- May be affected by wind.
- May not be able to return into solid form.
- Being the most unstable form of matter, the user may tire out easily.