- DNA Access
- Genetic/DNA Engineering/Edition/Mastery/Modification
- Self Access Modification
User has total access to the entire genetic code within DNA straight to the atomic levels, allowing them to use all the individual traits and abilities users never knew they had, even traits that disappeared many years ago.
User can also access the encoded information hidden away in a strain of DNA, with that kind of data storage, users can achieve new course of possibilities into the DNA code for potential gene-splicing, modification, etc, with this genetic access users can find any form of illness and negate them, keeping the user perfectly healthy, curing any form of viruses at the genetic levels even cancer of all kind.
The Dominant Genetics or Primary Genetic Code sequence in user's DNA, can decode all the information allowing the user to change back to its original form, reversing back to normal without further severe side-effects, unnatural mutation and potential body damages.
- DNA Indexing - Have index of information of entire race.
- Hive Genetics - Share the genetic material.
- DNA Isolation - Isolate specific parts of DNA to make certain traits stronger.
- DNA Replication - Replicate any new form of DNA.
- Absolute Filtration - Find and fix any abnormalities within Genetic Code.
- Body Modification - Modify the entire body.
- DNA Link - Link one's DNA to another.
- Symbiotic Connection - Possess a strong connection to those link to one's DNA.
- DNA Overwrite - Overwrite DNA.
- DNA Suppression - Suppress the genetic material in any being.
- DNA Vision - View the genetic code for further studies.
- Dominant Genetics - With the dominant genetic code.
- Status Lock - Allows the user to anchor themselves to their original form.
- Extinction Reversal - Use the DNA make up to revive extinct species.
- Mass Resurrection - Resurect entire race back from the brink of extinction.
- Evolutionary Path Manipulation - Influence the evolutionary process to take different directions.
- Evolutionary Template - Via finding and accessing the genetic proginator template.
- Hive Genetics - Sharing the particular DNA Codex with others.
- Gene-Splicing - Take the genetic coding from other creatures.
- Genetic Form - Take the genetic code of a foreign species and take its form.
- Conversion - Convert other beings in genetic level.
- Genetic Tracking - Use the genetic signature to track anyone.
- Enhanced Tracking - Track anyone from any distance and location with ease.
- Genetic Traits - Use genetic traits of others.
- Genetic Mimicry - And mimicry them.
- Genetic Memory - Access the entire genetic memory.
- Atavism - Access the lost genetic code that disappeared generations ago.
- Genetic Perfection - Galvanizing best underlying biophysical traits.
- Health Manipulation - Optimize ones own optimal vitality by healing their DNA.
- Mutation Manipulation - Control the progressive or retroregressive genetic deviation.
- Power Bestowal - With enough information user can bestow powers to others.
- Ability Imprinting - Genetically imprint powers and abilities, making apart of one's being.
- Ability Tier Activation - Tap into underlying genetic code to unlock repressed/latent abilities.
- Adaptive Attribute Assimilation - Take into various aspects from past/present/future practices.
- Reproductive Modification - Modify the reproductive genetic sequence to produce ideal offsprings.
- Shapeshifting - Biologically alter ones form.
- Multi-Shapeshifting - And combine them.
- Superior Traits Combination - Copy and implant various top tier biophysical elements into oneself.
- Property Replication - Assimilate and amalgamate numerous latent genetic aspects unlocked.
- Absolute Access - Absolute genetic access.
- Access Manipulation
- DNA Manipulation
- Evolutionary Template
- May be weak against Genetic Cutting and DNA Disintegration.
- May need to be cautious and careful.
- May need to study/know everything about genetics for further care.
- Users of Genelessness and Genetic Perfection are immune.
- Captains Bell/Multi-Tasking Organizer (Cat Planet Cuties)
- Omnitrix/Ultimatrix (Ben 10)
- AntiTrix (Ben 10: Reboot)
- Nemetrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Lineage Factor (One Piece)