- "Mutant, Mutie, Homo Superior...Folks have a lot of colorful names for my kind."
- ― Henry McCoy/Beast (Marvel Comics)
The condition have powers derived from a direct result of genetic mutations that can be either artificial or natural. Variation of Mutant Physiology.
- Bodily Mutation
The user has genetic mutations of some form, either induced evolution or natural selection, that grants special powers. These powers usually manifest during adolescent puberty when other mental and bodily adaptations take place within their bodies.
- Ability Creation
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Body Modification
- DNA Overwrite
- Enhancing Mutation
- Genetic Access
- Genetic Evolution
- Genetic Traits
- Mutagen Empowerment
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Secondary Mutation
- Gene therapy could have negative results or erase powers.
- Weak against Genetic Access.
- AntiTrix (Ben 10: Reboot)
- Curse Mark Juinjutsu (Naruto)