The power to manipulate Genies. Variation of Mythic Manipulation
- Genie Control/Influence
- Djin/Djinn/Djinni Control/Influence/Manipulation
- Ifrit Control/Influence/Manipulation
- Jan/Jann Control/Influence/Manipualtion
- Jinn Control/Influence/Manipulation
- Marid Control/Influence/Manipulation
- Shaitan/Shaytan Control/Influence/Manipulation
User can create, manipulate, and destroy the Jinn. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Empathy - to understand/feel jinn emotions.
- Mind Control - to control genies.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with djinns.
- Sensory Scrying - to perceive through jinn senses.
- Summoning - to summon jinn.
- Taming - to tame genies.
- Genie Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to genies traits.
- Ghoul Manipulation
- Genie Creation
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to genies.
- Telepathy - limited to genies.
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to only certain species of Jinn.
- Some can only control the Genies they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- May require certain objects.
- May have limited number of commands.
- Dungeon Capturers (Magi)
- Kei/Yumi (Ape Escape); via Genie Dancer form
- Alibaba (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Charlotte Daifuku (One Piece)
- Nina (Pixel Pinkie)
- Various Duelists (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Ring of Solomon (Abrahamic Religions)
- Seal of Solomon (Abrahamic Religions)
- Magical Lamp (Arabian Literature)
- Hoya Hoya No Mi (One Piece)
- Genies Monster Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh)