- "There's a devil and an angel on your shoulder, it's true,
- they're always fighting, making a fool out of you."
- ― The Underscore Orkestra, "Blue Draggish"
The power to use the abilities of genius.
- Genius Form/Mimicry
- Qareen/Qarin Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Shoulder Angel/Devil
User with this ability either is or can transform into a genius (Latin: "inborn nature"; plural geniī), sprit/spiritual being which follows their target from the birth to death and encourages their charge to live virtuous (or sinful) life and/or records their deeds. As spirits they are generally invisible, immaterial and may indeed dwell inside their charge, but they may be able to take visible/physical form.
- Apathy or Empathy
- Benevolence Release or Malevolence Release
- Courage Inducement or Fear Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Inner Darkness Externalization or Inner Light Externalization
- Vice Inducement or Virtue Inducement
- Confession Inducement
- Desire Manipulation
- Id Embodiment or Superego Embodiment
- Insanity Inducement or Sanity Inducement
- Instinct Manipulation
- Mental Entity Physiology
- Mental Manipulation
- Angel Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Fear/Courage Embodiment
- Genie Physiology
- Greco-Roman Deity Physiology
- Sin/Virtue Embodiment
- Spirit Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
See Also: Good Angel, Bad Angel.
- Qareen (Islamic Mythology)
- Genius (Roman Mythology)
- Shoulder Angel/Devil (Various Media)