- Earth Chemical/Chemistry Control/Manipulation
- Geochemical Control/Manipulation
- Geochemistry Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate a planet’s geochemical nature, the chemical aspects of a planet’s minerals and rocks. This includes the elemental/periodic traits of materials in/on planets. A planet’s chemical composition comes from a combination of partially melted materials from its interior mixing together.
- Chemical Attacks using natural chemicals
- Chemical Reaction Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Physical Element Manipulation
- Planetary Energy Manipulation
- May be limited to a particular planet’s chemicals/elemental composition.
- Altering a planet’s chemical nature could affect a user’s power.
- Changes in a planet’s elemental creation process can generate difficult to control substances.
- May be exposed to deadly chemicals/substances.