- Geomagnetism Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate the geomagnetic field of a planet, the magnetic field that extends from the planet's interior out into space, protecting the planet from the charged particles of the solar wind and cosmic rays that would otherwise strip away the upper atmosphere, including the ozone layer that protects the planet from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
Another aspect of Geomagnetism is the Schumann Resonance effect stemming from the theorem of Gaia Principle. This resonation with the planet, achieved by electrical excitement of low frequency EM waves between the earth and its conductive ionosphere, is brought about through hitting the right kind of vibratory pitch allowing one to commune with the world itself.
- Attraction & Repulsion Manipulation
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Geoelectricity Manipulation
- Geo-Magnetism Generation
- Geo-Magnetokinetic Flight
- Juggernaut Momentum/Immobility
- Explosion Inducement by disrupting the Earth's magnetic field
- Nature Communication by Gaia Theory.
- Volatile Force Manipulation
- Earth Energy Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Electric Field Manipulation
- Ley Line Manipulation
- Magnetic Energy Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Natural Energy Manipulation
- Planetary Energy Manipulation
- Planetary Manipulation
- May cause damage to the planet.
- Not every planet has a magnetic field.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Metallo (DC Comics)
- Tomorrow Woman (DC Comics)
- Nappa (Dragon Ball Z)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Black Alice (Project Arms)
- Dr. Polaris (DC Comics)
- Azazel/A.R.M.S (Project Arms)
- Onslaught (Marvel Comics)
- Polaris (Marvel Comics)
- Siena Blaze (Marvel Comics)