The ability to understand geometry conventions with little or no instruction. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Geometrical Savant
Users of this ability have intuitive understanding about geometry and capability to perceive and comprehend the fundamentals of angles, shapes, lines, etc. With this power, one could determine how a projectile will ricochet off walls, thus allowing for indirect shots, and much more.
- Angle Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Geometry Manipulation
- Instilled Knowledge
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Mathematical Intuition
- Numerical Precision
- Cannot control or manipulate geometry without any supernatural or outside force.
- Might seem pompous to other people who can't figure out a solution to a problem.
- Scott Summers/Cyclops (Marvel Comics)
- Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)