The power to manipulate geometry. Sub-power of Mathematics Manipulation.
- Geometry Control
The user can manipulate the branch of geometry, allowing the user to manipulate things such as intersections, shapes, lines, planes, volumes, points, angles, the numbers associated with them and much more.
- Angle Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Directional Manipulation
- Geometry Attacks
- Geometry Projection
- Geometry Solidification
- Geometry Generation
- Intersection Manipulation
- Numerical Precision
- Shape Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Geometry Intuition
- Letter/Number/Word Projection
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Numerical Reality
- Quantity Manipulation
- May be limited to certain foundation and its usage.
- Must be extremely good with numbers.
- Mathematically paradoxical results or situations may render the user helpless.
- Geometry is bound by logic therefore it's worthless in illogical/impossible scenarios.
- The Line (The Dot and the Line: A Romance in Lower Mathematics)
- Wally Buchanan (Fairy Tail)
- Felix Euler (Dungeon Dynamite)
- Pokemon who can learn "Sharpen" (Pokemon)