- Earth Physics Control/Manipulation
- Geophysics Conrol
The user can create, shape and manipulate a planet’s geophysical nature, the physical processes/properties of a planet and its surrounding space. This includes planetary shapes, structure, associated forces, internal activities, water cycle, oceanic movements, atmospheric phenomena and energy forms.
- Density Manipulation
- Environmental Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Geochemistry Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Ocean Manipulation
- Physical Energy Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Planetary Energy Manipulation
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- May be limited to a particular location on a planet or a specific planet.
- Overwhelming nature of the power could be dangerous to innocent bystanders.
- May only be able to effect one type of physical force (like gravity, electromagnetism, etc.).
- Loss of control could create deadly effects.
- Gaia (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Mogo (DC Comics)
- Ambrose Chase (DC/Wildstorm Comics)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Ego (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)
- Ego the Living Planet (Marvel Comics)
- Hyperstorm (Marvel Comics); via Supreme Power
- Sir James Jaspers/Mad Jim Jaspers (Marvel Comics)
- Planet Janet (Wander Over Yonder)