- "The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal: To wipe out half the universe. If he gets all the Infinity Stones... he can do it with the snap of his fingers, just like that."
- ― Gamora (Avengers: Infinity War)
- Gesture Essokinesis/Ontokinesis
- Gesture Reality Manipulation/Warping
Unlike regular Reality Warping, the user must use certain forms of gestures for the power to work, like snapping their fingers, clapping, etc, to affect the very fabric of reality around them.
Depending on how the power works, the difficulty of using the ability can always vary, depending on the amount of gesturing needed for the happenings to occur, making practice an important factor whenever it comes to using the power beforehand.
- Power Via Gesture
- Reality Warping
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal/Complete Arsenal
- Infinite Supply
- Biological Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Force Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Users of Time Stopping and Molecular Immobilization can counteract this power right before the user successfully performs the gestures, especially users that are highly, or even beyond skilled at Telekinesis.
- As of mentioned earlier, practice may be important before using this ability.
- Mister Mxyzptlk (DC Comics)
- Flex Mentallo (DC Comics)
- Discord (My Little Pony Series)
- Gabriel (Supernatural)
- God (Supernatural)
- Lucifer (Supernatural)
- Q (Star Trek Series)
- Urbosa (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel Comics); with Reality Gem/Stone