- "They surround us all the time. Most of them can't hurt us. Most don't even want to hurt us. But there are exceptions."
- ― Dennis, Thir13en Ghosts
- "I was afraid of death. I chose to remain behind. I sometimes wonder whether I oughtn't to have...well, that is neither here nor there..in fact, I am neither here nor there. I know nothing of the secrets of death, Harry, for I chose my feeble imitation of life instead."
- ― Sir Nicholas, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The power to use the abilities of ghosts. Variation of Spirit Physiology.
- Apparition Mimicry/Physiology
- Exspiravit Mimicry/Physiology
- Ghost Mimicry
- Phantom Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a ghost, spirits/souls of the dead, often bound to stay until certain conditions are met. This can vary from honorable burial, unfinished business/revenge or self-appointed duties.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality or Immortality
- Energy Independence
- Fear Inducement
- Corpse Possession
- Dream Walking
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Illusive Appearance
- Malleable Anatomy
- Non-Physical Interaction
- Object Possession
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Physical Force Immunity
- Portal Manipulation
- Tangibility Interplay
Types of Ghost
For a list of various ghost, see here.
- Baykok Physiology: Flight, Enhanced Archery, Paralysis Inducement
- Banshee Physiology
- Ghost Lord Physiology
- Kuchisake-Onna Physiology
- Mutated Ghost Physiology
- Onryo Physiology
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Revenant Physiology
- Superior Ghost Physiology
- Transcendent Ghost Physiology
- Wraith Physiology
- Being resurrected may cause the user to lose their powers.
- When certain conditions are met, the user may be forced to move on.
- May become more vengeful/violent the longer the user stays in the mortal realm.
- Despite being no longer bound to the living world, ghosts may need to follow a certain logic.
- Necromancy and Soul Manipulation may be used to control the user.
- Vulnerable to Soul Destruction, Soul Mutilation, Nonexistence, Absolute Destruction, and other powers that may harm souls/spirits.
See Also: Our Ghosts Are Different.
- Hollow Hollow Fruit/Horo Horo no Mi (One Piece)
- Bubble Brains (Xiaolin Chronicles)