- " I ain’t afraid of no ghost!."
- ― Ghostbusters Theme Song
- "That's the lost souls room; a room for ghosts that have been exorcised. The poor devils. That's death for the dead."
- ― Janitor (Beetlejuice)
The power to fight ghosts effectively. Variation of Undead Slayer.
- Astral Slayer/Hunter/Killer
- Ghost Hunter/Killer
- Spirit Slayer/Hunter/Killer
The user can combat and even kill ghosts and spirits. The user is an expert in all matters of fighting, containing and defeating ghosts and can defeat all types of astral beings of varying levels of power.
- Monster Slayer
- Paranormal Expertise
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Supernatural Hunter
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- Undead Slayer
- May have difficulties fighting users of Transcendent Ghost Physiology
- E-GUN (Borderlands series)
- Cursed Greatsword of Artorias (Dark Souls)
- Ghost Blade (Dark Souls)
- Jagged Ghost Blade (Dark Souls)
- Daedric Weapons (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)
- Honorblade of Chorrol (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)
- Camera Obscura (Fatal Frame series)
- Boson Caster (Ghostbusters)
- Proton Pack (Ghostbusters); via Particle Thrower
- Poltergust 3000 (Luigi's Mansion)
- Poltergust 5000 (Luigi's Mansion 2)
- Silver Bullets (Silent Hill 4: The Room)
- Sword of Obedience (Silent Hill 4: The Room)