The power to use the abilities of giant animals. Variation of Animal Morphing.
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of giant animals.
- Supernatural Body
- Natural Weaponry
- Unnatural Size
- Animal Morphing
- Divine Beast Physiology
- Endless Growth
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Giant Physiology
- Muscle Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Unnatural Quality
- Changing may be difficult.
- Their size makes them very obvious and practically impossible to miss, in every way possible.
- Clifford (Clifford the Big Red Dog)
- Great Grey Wolf Sif (Dark Souls)
- The Duke's Dear Freja (Dark Souls II)
- Royal Rat Authority (Dark Souls II)
- Aava, the King's Pet (Dark Souls: Crown of the Ivory King)
- Lud, the King's Pet (Dark Souls II: Crown of the Ivory King)
- Zallen, the King's Pet (Dark Souls II: Crown of the Ivory King)
- Giant Crabs (Dark Souls III)
- Gravetender Greatwolf (Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel)
- Jörmungandr (God of War 2018)
- Divine Animals/Beasts (Mythology)
- Zunisha (One Piece)
- Forest Gods (Princess Mononoke)
- Holo (Spice and Wolf)
- Shapeshifters (Twilight)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.