The power to become a Giant Lord. Advanced variation of Giant Physiology.
- Giant King/Queen Physiology
Users of this ability can gain the traits of Giant Lord, Giants who have proved themselves powerful enough to command many other Giants but not quite reached the godlike levels required to be truly Transcendent - good examples would be Giant Kings, Chiefs, Queen or other high-ranking figures, the elite of Giant society, due to Giants often being warlike only the strongest of Giants tend to rule, though sometimes they may be in charge due to being smarter than the others. Most Giant Lords are ruthless in keeping command and will not tolerate attempts to usurp their power, though they may bow down to the sheer might of gods and similar beings.
- Elemental Embodiment
- Giant Magic
- Giant Manipulation; Giant Lords can come to domineer over ordinary giants.
- Large Size
- Nature Manipulation
- Supernatural Condition; much stronger and tougher than regular Giants.
- Enhanced Violence
- Enhanced Combat
- Transcendent Giant Physiology; few Giant Lords can transcend their mortal coil.
- Treasure Manipulation; many Giant Lords amass treasure, sometimes of a magical nature.
- Still rank below the gods or Transcendent entities.
- Very vulnerable to Giant Slayers.
- Fleshlumpeater (BFG)
- Storvald (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Guh (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Utgard-Loki (Norse Mythology)