The power to use giant magic. Variation of Mythic Magic.
The user is capable of performing magic associated with giants or giant-like being. Sources can include actual instruction from a giant, using a giant as a source of magical power or even using substances/tools that come from or are connected to them. The nature of the giant governs the type and/or overall power of the magic wielded by the user.
- Giant Physiology
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Mythic Magic
- Mythic Manipulation
- Magic Resistance
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May require a mythic being to be endowed with magic.
- If source of magic (Giant) dies, the magic may disappear.
- Magic may have a price.
- Strength of spells may dependent on strength of magic.
- Type of Giant may determine nature of user’s magical abilities.
- Cyclops (God of War)
- Jötnar (God of War)
- Titans (God of War)
- Willie the Giant (Mickey and the Beanstalk)
- Jötunn (Norse Mythology)
- Giant Clan (Seven Deadly Sins)