The power to manipulate giants. Variation of Mythic Manipulation.
User can create, manipulate, and destroy giants. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled giants may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships.
- Empathy - to understand/feel giants emotions.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of giants.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Sensory Scrying
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Giant Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain traits.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon giants.
- Mythic Manipulation
- Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to giants.
- Telepathy - limited to giants.
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to only ones in a certain giants of differing myth (ie. Greek, Norse, Fairy Tale, etc.)
- May only control giants, not create or summon them.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Magic Crown (Jack the Giant Slayer)