The power to manipulate gigantic monsters. Variation of Monster Manipulation.
- Kaiju Control
User can create, manipulate, and destroy gigantic beasts and creatures.
- Animal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through monsters' senses.
- Mind Control- to control all forms of monsters.
- Mind Link - have bond with some monsters.
- Summoning - to call said monsters to one's side.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Monster Empowerment - to gain strength from monsters.
- Animal Manipulation
- Cryptid Manipulation
- Earth-Bound Physiology
- Giant Monster Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to monster traits.
- Hive Mind
- Living Hive
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to monsters.
- Sea Monster Manipulation - Giant sized Sea Monsters could be controlled by either power.
- Control Immunity
- Maybe limited in number of giant beasts one can command.
See Also: The Beastmaster.
- Animax/Blake Schiel (Marvel Comics)
- Kei Kawade (Marvel Comics)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype 2)
- Users of the Founding Titan's power (Attack on Titan)
- Zeke Yaeger (Attack on Titan)
- Elizabeth Greene (Prototype)
- Joseph Bertrand III (Infamous 2)
- Naraku (InuYasha)
- Charles Deckard (Legendary)
- Xemnas (KHII)
- Shirahoshi (One Piece)
- Magic Crown (Jack the Giant Slayer)
- Blacklight Virus (Prototype Series)
- Pandoras Box (Legendary)
- Horn (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.