- "A giant's the worst! A giant has a brain. Hard to outwit a giant. A giant's just like us, only bigger. Much, MUCH bigger! SOOO big that we are just an expendable... bug beneath its feet." BOOM. Crunnch."
- ― The Witch, Into the Woods
- Clod Mimicry/Physiology
- Giant Mimicry
- Gigantes Mimicry/Physiology (Greek)
- Hulk Mimicry/Physiology
- Lump Mimicry/Physiology
- Titan Mimicry/Physiology
- Titan Shifters/Users of the Nine Titans powers (Attack on Titan)
User with this ability either is or can transform into a giant, humanoid being of prodigious size and strength common in the mythology and legends of many different cultures. Most obvious changes are increased size (ranging from relatively normal-sized but big to huge to closer geological scale), strength and endurance. Generally, giants lack any real supernatural abilities, but they can have the same ability to learn as, for example, humans, and some have truly impressive powers.
- Enhanced Body or Supernatural Body
- Environmental Adaptation
- Large Size
- Weather Immunity
- Decelerated Aging - The life-span of a giant is variable and rather un-defined: some live vastly longer than humans, a few have shorter life-spans, and in most cases it isn't mentioned at all.
- Demonic Giant Physiology
- Divine Giant Physiology
- Enhanced Smell/Supernatural Smell
- Enhanced Health/Supernatural Health
- Enhanced Hearing/Supernatural Hearing
- Giant Lord Physiology
- Giant Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Giant Physiology
Types of Giants
- Buggane Physiology
- Cyclops Physiology
- Fachan Physiology
- Gegenees Physiology
- Hekatonkheire Physiology
- Jack-in-Irons Physiology
- Nephilim Physiology (originally in myth)
- Ogre Physiology
- Troll Physiology
- Giant Magic
- Giant Manipulation
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Sasquatch Physiology
- Size Manipulation
- Users usually require large amounts of food/sustenance.
- Giant Slayers are the natural apex threat to these beings, as are some deities who serve a similar function (such as Thor from Norse mythology)
See Also: Our Giants Are Bigger.