- "A giant's the worst! A giant has a brain. Hard to outwit a giant. A giant's just like us, only bigger. Much, MUCH bigger! SOOO big that we are just an expendable... bug beneath its feet." BOOM. Crunnch."
- ― The Witch, Into the Woods
- Clod Mimicry/Physiology
- Giant Mimicry
- Hulk Mimicry/Physiology
- Lump Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a giant, humanoid being of prodigious size and strength common in the mythology and legends of many different cultures. Most obvious changes are increased size (ranging from relatively normal-sized but big to huge to closer geological scale), strength and endurance. Generally, giants lack any real supernatural abilities, but they can have the same ability to learn as, for example humans, and some have truly impressive powers.
- Enhanced Body or Supernatural Body
- Environmental Adaptation
- Unnatural Size
- Weather Immunity
- Decelerated Aging - The life-span of a giant is variable and rather un-defined: some live vastly longer than humans, a few have shorter life-spans, and in most cases it isn't mentioned at all.
- Enhanced Smell/Supernatural Smell
- Enhanced Health/Supernatural Health
- Enhanced Hearing/Supernatural Hearing
Types of Giants
- Cyclops Physiology
- Giant Manipulation
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Hekatonkheire Physiology
- Oni Physiology
- Sasquatch Physiology
- Size Manipulation
- Troll Physiology
- User usually require large amounts of food/sustenance.
See Also: Our Giants Are Bigger.