- "It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron."
- ― Narrator describing Dragon Slayer (Berserk)
- "I got a big ass sword and I'm more than willin' to use it."
- ― Kenta Daisuke (No Need For Bushido)
- "I don't believe it! Did you see how fast that was? Like it was a pocket knife! "
- ― A demon spectator commenting on Bui's handling of his giant axe (Yu Yu Hakusho)
The ability to understand and use any and all giant weapons with the proficiency of a master. Sub-power of Weapon Proficiency.
- Giant Weapon Intuition/Mastery
- Oversized Weapon Intuition/Mastery/Proficiency
The users are masters in the use of weapons that are notably, sometimes massively so, larger than the normal size for the user's size. This gives the user better striking power, a wider range of attack and destructive force.
- Dual Wielding
- Empathic Weaponry
- Grappling Proficiency
- Heavy Strike
- Multi-Weapon Wielding
- Powers Via Weapon
- Weapon Improvisation
- Weapon Proficiency
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If the user possesses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- If the user doesn't have some degree of Enhanced Strength or the weapon isn't a Soul-Bound Weapon, they cannot properly use the weapon.
- May be useless against fast targets.
- Dragon Slayer (Berserk)
- Buster Sword (Compilation of Final Fantasy VII)
- Chaoseater (Darksiders)
- Harkonnen (Hellsing)
- Magnus Club (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Sword of Nunoboko (Naruto)
- Pretzel (One Piece)
- Same-kiri Bocho (One Piece)
- Yoru (One Piece)
- Coco's Handbag (RWBY)
- The Inkzooka (Splatoon)
- Rollers (Splatoon)
- Object Eraser (Sword Art Online)
- Giga Drill Break (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- The Transistor (Transistor)