- Glass Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Hyalokinetic Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize glass, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation/Sound Magic
- May only be able to control specific type of glass.
- May have a price.
- May need medium for using glass.
- Destruction/loss of glass may mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
- Glass is brittle and may be easily broken.
- Hamon Caseus (Black Clover)
- Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
- Oberon (Gargoyles)
- Newton Scamander (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
- Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
- Cenicienta (Sailor Moon)
- Silicya (Winx Club)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.