- Glass Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into glass (regular, volcanic, plexi, etc.). Users transformed form can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of glass, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Amorphous Physiology
- Glass Manipulation
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Hyalokinetic Creature Creation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- User may be fragile.
- User could melt under high enough temperatures.
- Glass People (Adventure Time: Distant Lands)
- Aunr-Mirrored Ben (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Glass People (Dragon Ball Heroes)
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
- Prisman (Kinnikuman)
- Stained Glass Demon (MediEvil)
- Sandman (Marvel Comics)
- Glass Ghost (Steven Universe)
- Fangires (Kamen Rider Kiva)