- Glass Transformation
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into glass.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Glass Manipulation, Restoration, Flawless Restoration, and especially alongside Absolute Restoration can undo transmutated victims/enemies, and anything more.
- Oberon (Gargoyles)
- The Subterraneans (Super Atragon); via the Orbital Ring
- Glass Ghost (Steven Universe)
- Jafar (Disney's Aladdin)
- Cinderella's Glass Knife (Warehouse 13)