- Glass Transformation
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into glass.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Oberon (Gargoyles)
- Cinderella's Glass Knife (Warehouse 13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.