The ability to wield or create weapons with hyalokinetic power. Variation of Earth Weaponry.
- Hyalokinetic Weaponry
- Mirror Weaponry
- Obsidian Weaponry
- Reflective Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over glass, which grants the user a wide variety of glass-based abilities, including control over mirrors. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of glass-based ability they posses.
- Earth Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Elemental Weaponry
- Glass Attacks
- Glass Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Heat Weaponry
- Hyalokinetic Constructs
- Mirror Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- Reflective Attacks
- Reflection Manipulation
- May need contact with the ground or some other source of glass to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May only be able to use one kind of glass or mirror.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Geokinetic Immunity
See also: Glass Weapon.
- Looking Glass Knight (Dark Souls II); via Thorned Greatsword
- Mirror Master (DC Comics); via Mirror Gun
- Desert walkers (Rise of Legends); via Glass Bolt
- Cinder Fall (RWBY); via Cinder's Weapon
- Gara (Warframe)
Known Glass Weapons
- Glass Weapons (The Elder Scrolls)
- Dragonglass weapons (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)
- Astilla (Warframe)
- Fusilai (Warframe)
- Volnus (Warframe)