- "I'll turn the clouds to cotton candy. Better not eat them!"
- ― Popple (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Candy Transmutation
- Sweets Transformation/Transmutation
User can turn anything into sweets, candy, confections, ie. anything containing glucose.
- Transmutation Immunity
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- May only be able to transform certain matter into sweets.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- Some targets may be able to retain power after transformation.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- The Sweet (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- John Midas (The Chocolate Touch)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball series)
- Android 21 (Dragon Ball FighterZ)
- Reo Ebihara (Magical Change)
- Charlotte Perospero (One Piece); via Pero Pero no Mi
- Dot (The School For Good And Evil)
- Devil Flanders (The Simpsons)
- Popple (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time); as a pure Candy Elemental
- SCP-956 - The Child-Breaker (SCP Foundation)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.