- Goblin Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Goblinoid Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Redcap Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is capable of performing magic associated with goblinoids. Sources can include actual instruction from goblinoids, using goblinoids as a source of magical power or even using substances/tools that come from or are connected to them. goblinoids can produce various supernatural effects, thus the user can potentially have access to all of their unique powers.
- Craftsmanship Magic
- Dark Arts
- Potion Amplification
- Potion Magic
- Potion Creation
- Potion Immunity
- Spell Casting
- Goblin Physiology
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May require a goblin to be endowed with magic.
- If source of magic (goblin) dies, the magic may disappear.
- Magic may have a price.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
- Type of goblinoid may determine nature of user’s magical abilities.
- Some type of goblins can't use magic directly because they are dependent on potions/artifacts to cast actual spells.
- Redcap (Folklore/Mythology)