- "――A wild Odin appeared! ――A wild Zeus appeared! ――A wild Susanoo appeared! ――A wild Indra appeared! ――Wild Artemis appeared in great numbers! ――A wild Zoroaster myth appeared in its entirety! ――A wild Odin took along his children and Valkyries and challenged a revenge match! ――A wild Zeus who joined up with a wild Indra appeared!"
- ― Battle Announcement from Hajimes Game Artifact (From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest)
- God Calling
- Deity Calling/Summoning
- Divinity Calling/Summoning
The user can summon gods/deities from other worlds to help them fight.
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Deity Manipulation
- Divine Beast Physiology
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Without precautions, deities may turn against their summoner.
- Summoned deities may become uncontrollable and put the summoner in danger.
- Summoning deities very likely takes immense amounts of power.
- May require a contract to summon specific deity.
- Summoning may require a sacrifice, such as blood, wealth or life.
- Certain symbols, carvings and/or ceremonies may be needed to summon given.
- Zeno's Button (Dragon Ball Super)
- Hajimes Game Artifact (From Commonplace to Worlds Strongest)
- Shintenin (Mamotte Shugogetten)
- Scarab of Khepri (Samurai Jack)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.