- Chrysokinetic Attacks
- Gold Projection
The user can release/use gold to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Gold Bolts: Project gold that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Gold Blasts: Release blasts of gold in a form of a creature or object.
- Gold Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of gold.
- Gold Beam Emission: Release beams of a gold.
- Gold Blast: Release gold over a specific target area.
- Gold Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of gold.
- Gold Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of gold.
- Gold Breath: Discharge gold blasts from mouth.
- Gold Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Gold Cutting: Use gold to cut opponents.
- Gold Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with gold.
- Gold Pillar Projection: Project gold pillars.
- Gold Spike Projection: Project gold spikes.
- Gold Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of gold.
- Gold Wave Emission: Send out a wave of gold that repels everything.
- Hand Blasts: Release gold blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of gold.
- Omnidirectional Gold Waves: Send out a wave of gold in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit gold from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of gold that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release gold blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release gold blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of gold.
- Zap: A tiny short release of gold to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Elemental Attacks
- Ferrokinetic Combat
- Ferrokinetic Constructs
- Force-Field Generation
- Gold Manipulation
- Gold Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of gold to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.