- "You've heard of the Golden Rule haven't you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules."
- ― Jafar (Aladdin)
- "Whatever that Don Pardo gets paid, it ain't enough."
- "I make more than you can possibly imagine. And I'm making it right now."
- ― Moe Szylak and Don Pardo (The Simpsons)
The ability to be fated to a life filled with riches. Opposite to Poverty Inducement.
- Golden Rule
- Life of Affluence/Luxury/Opulence
- Monetary Blessing
- Perpetual Wealth
- Properous Life
User is fated/lucky to a life filled with riches, continuously attracting wealth. It will make the user incredibly wealthy to the point where money trouble will be unknown, allowing them to live the life of a nabob.
- Blessing Inducement
- Business Intuition
- Coin Manipulation
- Economy Manipulation
- Enhanced or Supernatural Gambling
- Immense Wealth
- Intuitive Precognition
- Mathematical Intuition
- Monetary Empowerment
- Monetary Manipulation
- Numerical Precision
- Opportunity Sense
- Trading Intuition
- Wealth may lose all meaning.
- Wealth given to the user could deduct wealth from everybody else.
- Weak against Poverty Inducement.
- The Royal Power (Hayate no Gotoku)
- Swell's Stick (Marvel Comics)