- Golem Control/Manufacturing
User is able to create golems: a magically animated being created entirely from inanimate matter. This power can be used with anything so user can have an army of super powered creatures at anytime and anywhere. Note that the exact power each golem has depends on the element(s) they were created from.
- Create being with Golem Physiology
- Golems have all the advantages and disadvantages of the matter they are made of.
- May gain/have independent mind and ability to resist/rebel against their creator, either directly or indirectly.
- The golem may try to destroy the user if given a reason to.
- May be limited on how many Golems one can create.
In Jewish folklore the golem is a statue made from clay and has the word "Emet" (truth or reality) on it somewhere (whether hanging from a sign on it's neck or written on its head). The word is incredibly important to the golem being the source of it's life, in one story removing the sign around the neck caused it to lose to crumble to dust. In the most famous story, the rabbi who gave it life rubbed the first letter off the forehead leaving the word "met" meaning dead, forcing it to sleep.
The most famous is the classical narrative of the Golem of Prague and Rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel. To protect the Jewish population from antisemitic feeling in the seventeenth century. And depending on the story the golem turned on the rabbi and went into a violent rage, or fell in love and when he was rejected he flew into a rage. Each story ends the same way, the rabbi stops the golem (using one of the methods above) and stored the golem in the attic of the synagogue.
- The Anvil of the Void (Dragon Age)