- Flame of Life
- Flame of the Golden Ruler
- Grand Flame
- Immortal Fire
- King's Flame
- Phoenix Fire/Flame
- Quinte Pyrokinesis
User can create flames that can grant Semi-Immortality or be used for Mass Resurrection. They can generate extremely hot flames able to incinerate stone into dust. They can heal the wounded, the dying and those who have been put under evil spells.
- Healing Fire
- Holy Fire Manipulation/Hell-Fire Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Mass Resurrection
- Materialized Guardian of a Phoenix.
- Ultimate Burning
- Not many have this power so it will be hard to find someone who knows what it is.
- May be limited on how many people you can revive.
- People who you bring back must obey you, but it's up to you if you want them to be your slave.
- Kurenai Rin (Big Order); via her Oder called Rebirth Fire, the Flame of Resurrection
- Phoenix Clan (Highschool DxD)
- The Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- The Phoenix (Mythology)
- Most members of the royal family (Princess Resurrection)
- Bloom (Winx Club); via Dragon's Flame
- Kara ("The Octo-Fairies")
- Alexstrasza the Life-Binder (World of Warcraft), as she holds the flame that can destroy, or to give life and or heal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.