The ability to manipulate graphite. Variation of Carbon Manipulation.
- Graphite Alteration
- Graphite Bending
- Graphite Control
The user can move, shape and otherwise manipulate graphite and it's properties, including conductivity, self-lubricating and dry lubricating properties, etc., forming constructs, etc.
According to what happened within reactor #4 of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, the control rods tipped with graphite tends to accelerate reactivity infinite-fold to the point where the power surge worsens, and then causing a nuclear meltdown to take place.
- Create/generate/increase graphite.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate graphite.
- Friction Manipulation
- Limited Electricity Manipulation
- Move/lift graphite at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Crystal Raver (Crystal Rave)