The ability to manipulate grass. Variation of Plant Manipulation.
- Field Grass Manipulation
- Grass Control
- Grass Alteration
- Marsh Grass Manipulation
Users can create, control, shape and manipulate grass, including the "true grasses" of the Poaceae/Gramineae family (cereals, bamboo, the grasses of lawns/turf and grassland), the sedges (Cyperaceae) and the rushes (Juncaceae, including papyrus).
The user can cause grass grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate grass by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead grasses.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate grass for various purposes/effects:
- Healing Plant using grasses.
- Plant Attacks using grass.
- Plant Communication
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Rearrange the genetic structure in grasses, including creation of mutant grass.
- Floraportation using grasses.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of grass, bamboo, etc.
- Earth Manipulation
- Food Manipulation - cereals, bamboo shoots, etc.
- Harvest Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation bamboo/papyrus can be used to create paper/paper equivalent.
- Plains Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Wetland Manipulation
- May be unable to create grass, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without grasses or at least potential for grass to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of grasses.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.