- Grass Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into grass. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of grass, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Grass Generation
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
- Botanical Communication
- Earth Mimicry
- Grass Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Photosynthetic Blood
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Plant Morphing
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing grass to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Thermal Resistance
- May require connection with earth or water.
- May be restricted to a certain type of grass.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- May be vulnerable to everything that normal grass would be (fire, plant poisons, etc.).
- Fern (Adventure Time)
- Grassy Wizard (Adventure Time)
- Grassy (Battle For Dream Island)