- Gravitational Energy Control
- Gravitational Wave Manipulation
- Graviton Particle Manipulation
- Gravity Energy Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the gravitational energy, i.e., the energy a body with mass has in relation to another massive object. The energy is connected to gravity or gravitational force and kinetic energy. An object has its own gravitational field that draws it to a larger object, like the Earth. As an object is positioned high above the ground, its gravitational energy increases while its kinetic energy decreases. As the object plummets towards the ground, its kinetic energy increases while its gravitational energy decreases.
- Gravitational Downforce
- Gravitational Upforce
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Gravity Attacks
- Gravity Aura
- Gravity Constructs
- Gyrokinetic Combat
- Gravity Generation
- Gravity Negation
- Gravity Projectile
- Gyrokinetic Flight
- Mass Transference
- Personal Gravity
- Energy Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Potential Energy Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Energy may be limited by proximity to larger object.
- May depend on gravitational force between interacting bodies.
- Useless in places that lack gravity.
- Users of Gravity Manipulation or Kinetic Energy Manipulation may be immune.
- Galileans (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Ultimate Gravattack
- Kal Kent (DC Comics)
- Thom Kallor (DC Comics)
- Alex Power (Marvel Comics)
- Blackagar Boltagon/Black Bolt (Marvel Comics)
- Katie Power (Marvel Comics)
- Moonstone (Marvel Comics)
- Lars (Testament of Sister New Devil)
- Gravity Controller (Guyver)