- Gravitational Wave Control
- Space-Time Fabric Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate gravitational waves, waves that distort space-time itself. They can warp space-time, change the size/shape of targets, etc.
- Distance Manipulation
- Gravity Generation
- Size Manipulation
- Space-Time Distortion
- Space-Time Fabric Manipulation
- Spatial Contortion
- May be unable to create gravitational waves, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- May make unwanted distortions in space-time if not careful.
- Sōsuke Aizen (Bleach); via Hado #90: Kurohitsugi
- The Gravitational Wave (Spore); as a spaceship tool. It can level every structure on a planets surface.
- Gravitational Beam Emitter (Also called the "Class 1 Critical Effect Weapon") (BLAME! and Knights of Sidonia); As a handheld gun, it can penetrate all physical obstacles in its path, save for other Gravitational-based weapons. Like a cannon, it can penetrate celestial bodies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.