- Gravity Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Gravity Projection
The user can release/use gravity to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified gravity.
- Expanding Gravity Bolts: Project gravity that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Gravity Blasts: Release blasts of gravity in the form of a creature or object.
- Gravitational Downforce: Drastically increase gravity to crush opponents.
- Gravitational Upforce: Drastically decrease gravity to throw opponents into the air.
- Gravity Beam Emission: Release beams of a gravity.
- Gravity Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of gravity.
- Gravity Blast: Release gravity over a specific target area.
- Gravity Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of gravity.
- Gravity Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of gravity.
- Gravity Breath: Discharge gravity blasts from the mouth.
- Gravity Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Gravity Cutting: Use gravity to cut opponents.
- Gravity Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with gravity.
- Gravity Pillar Projection: Project gravity pillars.
- Gravity Spike Projection: Project gravity spikes.
- Gravity Vortex Creation: Create a spiral/vortex of gravity.
- Gravity Wave Emission: Send out a wave of gravity and that repels everything.
- Hand Blasts: Release gravity blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of gravity.
- Omnidirectional Gravity Waves: Send out a wave of gravity in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit gravity from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release gravity blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release gravity blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of gravity to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Attacks
- Gravitational Energy Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require an outside source of gravity to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to the effects of own blast.
- Firing may be an involuntary reaction or released in a constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.