- Gravity Dampening/Diminution/Reduction/Weakening
The user can decrease gravity, causing various effects.
- Flight by decreasing gravitational pull, though distance may be limited.
- Levitation on oneself or objects.
- Gravitational Upforce decreases gravity drastically in a certain area.
- Speed Augmentation by reducing pull on one's body.
- Weight Reduction
- Though gravity is decreased, affected target may still be pulled back to the ground.
- Gravattack (Ben 10 Omniverse)
- Tel Vole/Gravity Kid (DC Comics)
- Shiki Granbell (Edens Zero)
- Kat (Gravity Rush 2)
- Tso Lan (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Greg Willis/Gravity (Marvel Comics)
- Franklin Hall/Graviton (Marvel Comics)
- Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock/Ultralight-Weight Rock Technique users (Naruto)
- Anti-Grav Belt (Quake: Dissolution of Eternity)
- Wheel of Fate (Team Fortress 2)
- Gravity Coil (Roblox)