- ― Dan after negating gravity in the Matrix (The Animatrix)
The ability to ignore the force of gravity. Sub-power of Gravity Manipulation.
- Gravity Bypassing/Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore the laws of gravity, being able to levitate and fly, stand and walk on slanted areas or walls.
- Air Walking
- Gravitation Adaptation
- Supernatural Leap
- Water Walking
- Acceleration Immunity
- G-Force Adaptation
- Gravity Immunity
- Gravity Independence
- Gravity Manipulation
- Gravity Negation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Slopeless Motion
- Unpressurized Interaction
- Unrestricted Movement
- Weight Defiance
- Zero Gravity Movement
- May not be able to ignore gravity completely.
- May have a time period as to long they can ignore gravity.
- Can still be affected by other forces.
- Meta Gravity can still affect the user.
- Weak against Flight Negation.
- Gem Paths (Crash Bandicoot Series)
- Floating Platforms (Crash Bandicoot Series)
- Sky Resort (Rio -Rainbow Gate!)
- Remotes (Star Wars)
- Bob-Omb (Super Mario Bros: The Movie)
- Jet-Bootsu (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Newton's Nightmare (Serious Sam: The Second Encounter)
- Poor Newton (Serious Sam: The Second Encounter); Palenque Demo
- SCP-1351 - Moebius Cave (SCP Foundation)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.