- Gravitational Negation/Nullification
- Gravity Nullification/Reduction
- Zero Gravity
- Zero Gravity Inducement
- Gravity Removal
The user can negate gravity in a certain area whether it be a house, a city or even a planet, causing things to rise from the ground. The user may be able to choose whether or not they are affected by their negation.
- May be limited to a certain area of negation.
- May only be able to weaken gravity and not negate it.
- If the user isn't affected by their negation, they can't use Flight or Levitation.
- Anti-Gravity Grenate (Aliens in the Attic)
- Anti-gravity bomb (Denma)
- Cavorite (First Men in the Moon)
- Fuwa Fuwa no Mi (One Piece)
- Zushi Zushi no Mi (One Piece)
- Cavorite (Princess Principal)
- Rubeus's UFO (Sailor Moon)
- Anti-Gravity Device (Sky High)
- Power Sneakers (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- The Entire World (Patema Inverted)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.