- Gravitation/Gravitational Symbiosis
- Gravitational Field Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a gravitational being, such as an embodiment of gravity, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of gravitational fields or even entities comprised of gravitons/gravitational energy. The bond between entity and host can grant potent gravitational abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Attraction & Repulsion Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Gravity Mimicry
- The gravitational entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful gravitational entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Anti-Gravity Manipulation/Bond Destruction could defeat the user.
- May be useless in areas devoid of gravity.
- May be limited by laws of relativity.
- Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card); via Gravitation
- Strength Force Users (DC Comics)
- Diablos Junctioners (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Park Mu-Bong (The God of High School); via Longinus
- Gravity Shifters (Gravity Rush)
- Enrico Pucci (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via C-Moon
- Lang Rangler (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Jumpin' Jack Flash
- Nova Corps (Marvel Comics)
- Red Shift (Marvel Comics)
- Asakura Yoh (Shaman King); via Spirit of Earth
- Rutherfor (Shaman King); via Grey Saucer