The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of audio/sound. Variation of Dark Element Manipulation. Combination of Sound Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Opposite to Pure Sound Manipulation. Not to be confused with Demonic Sound Manipulation.
- Black Audio/Sound Manipulation
- Destructive Audio/Sound Manipulation
- Hazardous Audio/Sound Manipulation
- Negative Audio/Sound Manipulation
- Ominous Audio/Sound Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the audio/sound of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of audio/sound, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal audio/sound. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of audio/sound.
- Ballistic Scream
- Damage Amplification
- Pain Inducement
- Sensory Deprivation
- Sound Manipulation
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Energy Manipulation
- Fear Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Sound Magic
- Vibration Manipulation
- Countered by Pure Sound Manipulation/Silence Manipulation/Sound Containment.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Grim sound is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- What the user gains in sheer destructive power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- Jeannette (DC Comics)
- Siobhan McDougal/Silver Banshee (DC Comics)
- Banshee (Gargoyles)
- Aldoosi (MIB: The Series)
- Lockjaw (Mighty Max)
- Sindel (Mortal Kombat)
- Sirens (Rosario + Vampire)
- Ragnarok (Soul Eater)
- Zebra (Toriko)
- Byakko (Yu Yu Hakusho)